We are currently recruiting for Strategy Analyst and Associate positions, in Montréal or Toronto. Candidates are dynamic and dedicated individuals willing to contribute to the success of our company alongside a team of passionate and driven professionals from various backgrounds, including renowned investment banks and consulting firms.
We offer a professional and stimulating working environment, opportunities for career development, and very competitive compensation and benefits. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our portfolio of public companies as well as with our private equity and venture capital firms which are currently expanding in fintech, renewables and several other high-growth sectors.
You will contribute to your team by:
- Supporting senior leadership to identify and shape value creation priorities for Power, as well as for its portfolio companies and investment platforms. This includes developing strategies, driving transformations, and conducting financial due diligences.
- Conducting data driven analyses, including articulation of industry trends, competitive dynamics and financial performance, including developing financial and operational models as required
- Supporting specific priority workstreams within critical organic and inorganic growth activities
- Aiding in the overall project management of such activities
Ideal candidates have the following profile:
- Keen interest in the financial services industry
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Business, Economics, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics, with exceptional academic accomplishments
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills – possesses an excellent ability to structure solutions to complicated problems in a wide range of industries and functional topics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – able to synthesize and articulate analyses and ideas concisely
- Team player – able to collaborate with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds
- Entrepreneur and self-starter
- Able and willing to travel nationally and internationally, as required
- For the Associate position, an MBA or at least two years of relevant professional work experience is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
To apply, please submit your resume and university transcripts below. Please create a single PDF document including your CV and transcripts to attach to your online application.