Percentages denote equity interest as at March 31, 2020, unless otherwise noted.
(1) On January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life amalgamated into a single company: Canada Life. Canada Life holds a 3.9% interest in IGM Financial (IGM), and IGM holds a 4.0% interest in Great-West Lifeco (Lifeco).
(2) Representing 100% of the voting interests.
(3) Power Financial holds a 63% interest, and Lifeco and IGM also hold equal interests of 18.5%, in Portag3 Ventures LP (Portag3). Sagard Holdings holds a 4.7% interest and Power Financial, Lifeco and IGM also hold equal interests of 7.7% in Portag3 Ventures II LP.
(4) Power Financial, Portag3 and IGM hold undiluted equity interests in Wealthsimple of 20.9%, 16.7% and 46.3%, respectively, representing a combined voting interest of 85.3% and a fully diluted equity interest of 70.1%.
(5) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%), which holds a 55.5% interest in Pargesa, representing 75.4% of the voting interest.
(6) Representing 51.9% of the voting interests in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert (GBL).
(7) Refer to the Pargesa page of this website for a list of GBL’s investments.
(8) Refer to the Investment Platforms section of the Corporation’s most recent MD&A for a list of investments held by each investment platform.
(9) Power Sustainable Capital manages the Power Pacific and Power Energy investment platforms.
(10) IGM also holds a 13.9% interest in China AMC. Power Corporation and IGM hold a combined 27.8% interest in China AMC.