Percentages denote equity interest as at June 30, 2019, unless otherwise noted.
(1) Great-West Life holds a 3.9% interest in IGM Financial, and IGM Financial holds a 4.0% interest in Great-West Lifeco.
(2) Representing 100% of the voting interests.
(3) Power Financial directly holds a 63% interest, and Great-West Lifeco and IGM Financial also hold equal interests of 18.5%, in Portag3 Ventures LP (Portag3). Sagard Holdings holds a 7.1% interest and Power Financial, Great-West Lifeco and IGM Financial also hold equal interests of 11.7% in Portag3 Ventures II LP (Portag3 II).
(4) Portag3, Power Financial and IGM Financial hold undiluted equity interests in Wealthsimple of 17.3%, 19.6% and 44.9%, respectively, representing a combined voting interest of 82.3% and a diluted equity interest of 67.2%.
(5) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%). Representing 75.4% of the voting interests in Pargesa.
(6) Representing 51.5% of the voting interests in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert.
(7) Refer to the Pargesa page of this website for a list of Groupe Bruxelles Lambert’s main investments in public companies.
(8) Refer to the Sagard Investment Funds section of the Corporation’s most recent MD&A for the Corporation’s interest in the Sagard Europe funds and investments held by Sagard Holdings, including a controlling interest in IntegraMed.
(9) IGM also holds a 13.9% interest in China AMC. Power Corporation and IGM Financial hold a combined 27.8% interest in China AMC.