Percentages denote equity interest as at June 30, 2018, unless otherwise noted.
(1) Great-West Life holds a 3.8% interest in IGM, and IGM holds a 4.0% interest in Lifeco.
(2) Representing 100% of the voting interests.
(3) Power Financial directly holds a 63% interest, and Lifeco and IGM also hold equal interests of 18.5%, in Portag3.
(4) Power Financial directly holds a 14.7% interest, and Portag3 and IGM also hold interests of 23.6% and 43.3% respectively, in Wealthsimple.
(5) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%). Representing 75.4% of the voting interests in Pargesa.
(6) Representing 51.1% of the voting interests in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert.
(7) Refer to the Pargesa page of this website for a list of Groupe Bruxelles Lambert’s investments in public companies.
(8) Power Energy holds a 60% interest in Power Energy Eagle Creek LLP, which holds a 54.8% interest in Eagle Creek Renewable Energy.
(9) On July 14, 2018, the Corporation completed the transfer of net assets of La Presse to a new not-for-profit structure, as described in the Corporation's most recent MD&A.
(10) Refer to the Sagard Europe section of the Corporation’s most recent MD&A for the Corporation’s interest in the Sagard Europe funds.
(11) Sagard Holdings holds a 91.6% interest in IntegraMed.
(12) Mackenzie also holds a 13.9% interest in China AMC. Power Corporation and Mackenzie hold a combined 27.8% interest in China AMC.