Percentages denote equity interest as at December 31, 2017, unless otherwise noted.
(1) Great-West Lifeco holds a 3.8% interest in IGM, and IGM holds a 4.0% interest in Lifeco.
(2) Representing 100% of the voting interest.
(3) Representing 80.0% of the voting interest as at December 31, 2017. As of February 9, 2018, equity interest increased to 92.7%, representing a voting interest of 100%.
(4) As of January 19, 2018, equity interest increased to 100%.
(5) Power Financial directly holds a 63% interest, and Lifeco and IGM also hold equal interests of 18.5% in Portag3.
(6) Power Financial directly holds a 10.8% interest, and Portag3 and IGM also hold interest of 29.4% and 37.1% respectively, in Wealthsimple.
(7) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%). Parjointco holds a voting interest of 75.4% in Pargesa.
(8) Pargesa holds a voting interest of 51.8% in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert.
(9) Refer to the Pargesa page of this website for a list of GBL’s investments in public companies.
(10) Power Corporation held a 60% interest in Power Energy Eagle Creek LLP, which held a 54.8% interest in Eagle Creek Renewable Energy.
(11) Sagard Holdings holds a 91.6% interest in IntegraMed.
(12) Mackenzie also holds a 13.9% interest in China AMC. Power Corporation and Mackenzie hold a combined 27.8% interest in China AMC.