In bold: Publicly listed holdings
Percentages denote economic interest as at March 31, 2023, unless otherwise noted.
(1) Great-West Lifeco (Lifeco), through Canada Life, holds a 3.9% interest in IGM Financial (IGM), and IGM holds a 2.4% interest in Lifeco.
(2) Represents a 49.9% non-controlling voting interest. The interest in Northleaf is held through an acquisition vehicle in which IGM holds an 80% equity interest and Lifeco holds a 20% equity interest.
(3) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%). Parjointco has a 44.0% voting interest in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert (GBL). Refer to the GBL section of the Corporation’s most recent MD&A for a list of investments.
(4) Includes a controlling interest in Portage Ventures I, Portage Ventures II, Portage Ventures III and Wealthsimple, held through Power Financial, Lifeco and IGM.
(5) Refer to the section “Alternative Asset Investment Platforms” of the Corporation’s most recent MD&A for a list of investments held by each investment platform.