In bold: Publicly listed holdings
Percentages denote equity interest as at December 31, 2020, unless otherwise noted.
(1) Canada Life holds a 3.9% interest in IGM Financial (IGM), and IGM holds a 4.0% interest in Great-West Lifeco (Lifeco).
(2) Representing 100% of the voting interests.
(3) Represents a 49.9% non-controlling voting interest. The interest in Northleaf is held through an acquisition vehicle in which IGM holds a 80% equity interest and Lifeco holds a 20% equity interest.
(4) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%). Parjointco has a 43.2% voting interest in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert (GBL). Refer to the “GBL” section of the Corporation's most recent MD&A for a list of GBL's investments.
(5) Includes a controlling interest in Portag3 I, Portag3 II and Wealthsimple, held through Power Financial, Lifeco and IGM.
(6) Refer to the “Alternative Asset Investment Platforms” section of the Corporation’s most recent MD&A for a list of investments held by each investment platform.
(7) IGM also holds a 13.9% interest in China AMC. Power Corporation and IGM hold a combined 27.8% interest in China AMC.