Percentages denote equity interest as at September 30, 2018, unless otherwise noted.
(1) Great-West Life holds a 3.8% interest in IGM, and IGM holds a 4.0% interest in Lifeco.
(2) Representing 100% of the voting interests.
(3) In the third quarter of 2018, IGM Financial announced that it has rebranded Investors Group as IG Wealth Management.
(4) Power Financial directly holds a 63% interest, and Lifeco and IGM also hold equal interests of 18.5%, in Portag3.
(5) Power Financial directly holds a 14.7% interest, and Portag3 and IGM also hold interests of 23.6% and 43.3% respectively, in Wealthsimple.
(6) Held through Parjointco, a jointly controlled corporation (50%). Representing 75.4% of the voting interests in Pargesa.
(7) Representing 50.7% of the voting interests in Groupe Bruxelles Lambert.
(8) Refer to the Pargesa page of this website for a list of Groupe Bruxelles Lambert’s investments in public companies.
(9) Power Energy holds a 60% interest in Power Energy Eagle Creek LLP, which holds a 54.8% interest in Eagle Creek Renewable Energy (Eagle Creek). In August 2018, Power Energy, through its indirect subsidiary Power Energy Eagle Creek LLP, entered into an agreement to dispose of its interest in Eagle Creek. The transaction is subject to regulatory approval and other customary closing conditions and is expected to be concluded in the fourth quarter of 2018.
(10) Refer to the Sagard Europe section of the Corporation’s most recent MD&A for the Corporation’s interest in the Sagard Europe funds.
(11) Refer to the Sagard Holdings section of the Corporation’s most recent MD&A for Sagard Holdings interest in Sagard Credit Partners LP.
(12) Mackenzie also holds a 13.9% interest in China AMC. Power Corporation and Mackenzie hold a combined 27.8% interest in China AMC.