We are currently recruiting for Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Accounting. We are seeking a qualified, dynamic and dedicated individual to join our team and contribute to the success of our company.
- Actively participate in the quarterly and annual preparation of consolidated financial statements and public disclosure documents;
- Participate in the quarterly and annual consolidation process;
- Participate in the analysis of complex accounting issues under IFRS;
- Participate in the accounting of investment activities;
- Review financial information provided by different business units and subsidiaries to ensure appropriate and consistent accounting policies and ensure the quality of reporting to the head office;
- Participate in the preparation of the statutory financial statements;
- Assist in the preparation of material and reports to management;
- Assist management in the context of acquisition/divestiture of investments;
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and special requests.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant experience in public company financial accounting and reporting, or in an accounting firm;
- Undergraduate or graduate degree and CPA designation;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, consolidation, information systems and public company regulations;
- Consolidation and/or financial modeling experience, a must;
- Strong problem-solving ability;
- Meticulous and analytical nature;
- Organized and process-oriented;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Interest in working in a data-driven environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Bilingual (French and English), spoken and written.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Julie Laplante at [email protected].